Colour Me Capricorn Rockhampton

RACQ CapRescue invites you to be a part of the most colourful fun run in Rockhampton this year! Run, walk, dance or stroll your way along the garden path, covering the Kershaw Gardens in a cloud of colour on Sunday 20th March.

There will be an energetic warm-up and 5km of colourful fun! We will have two distance options (2.5km & 5km) to cater for all ages and abilities.

Our life-saving service, covers an area of over 350,000km2 and keeps a community of more than 300,000 people safe. All rescue services are provided free of charge 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our operating costs are projected at over $11.6 million annually. We are grateful to receive approximately 60% of our funding from the Queensland Government. The remaining 40% relies on our valuable partnerships, sponsors, events and donations from the amazing communities we service.

This generosity from our supporters is as vital to RACQ CapRescue as our service is to the people of Central Queensland. You can be assured that the funds raised from the event will go straight to the source of our life-saving service with 92cents in ever dollar directed to the operation of the Rescue Helicopter. Come along to a fun, family event and help support your local Helicopter Rescue Service.

Colour Me Capricorn Rockhampton is supported by Rockhampton Regional Council, Stanwell Corporation, QMAG, Blackwoods, and Ergon Energy Network.

Running not your thing, but still want to be part of the action and have loads of fun? Why not try volunteering? Contact us today for more information about our Volunteer Opportunities – email [email protected].